of what I consider to be interesting
But who am I to
tell you where to go?
- Do try this site for some really good 1980s photographs
of Old Windsor - My, my, how things have changed! www.oldwindsor.info
- If you want something really way-out, The Project
Galactic Guide is definitely for you. If you live in the UK, search for any town near
you, some of the articles are classic.
- A Worldwide
telephone site that seems to
work (at least I found my mate who recently moved to
Vancouver, Canada in it). However, the UK suffers from no
- TimeOut's site is good if you need ideas for a weekend of
entertainment whether in London, New York or anywhere
else (within reason).
it? - Ever wondered why your
video chews up tapes, or the radio doesn't work? Well
this sites provides some of the answers.
- The Internet Movie Database. Definately worth the trip.
- UK TAX - This site appears to cover the whole gambit.
- If all about the UK Government is what
your after, this site has it all, check it out.
- What about trying this site for a gaggle of
Jeeves to simplify your search.
Well worth a visit.
your e-mail or find someone
- Just down the road from Old Windsor is Egham,